The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access online booking and facilitating contacting us, you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited your name, address and phone number. To protect your data, our website uses SSL encryption.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (the “Customer”) and The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service (“The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service ”) Australia for the provision of services by The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service.
The use of our services constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. As such, it is important that you read through and fully understand the following document.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service agrees to provide domestic cleaning services (the “Service”) to the Customer at an address specified by the customer (the “Premises”).
- The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at the time of booking.
- The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service will provide one or more cleaners (the “Cleaner”) to attend the Premises to provide the Service at a time and date mutually agreed between The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service and the Customer (the “Service Time”).
- The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service reserves the right to alter the quotation to a reasonable extent in the event of bedrooms being significantly larger than the national average. The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service also reserves the right to alter the quotation if the property condition is not as described by the tenant (e.g. heavily damaged or exceptionally soiled) or in the event that the customer alters their initial requirements
- Any changes to the services booked should be mutually agreed upon by Sunshine Eco and the customer before the service time commences.
- If the Customer requires any additional services or variations at the time the Service is being performed, the Customer must first contact The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service by telephone, who may agree to provide the additional services in its absolute discretion. The Cleaner is not authorised to agree to any changes to the Service being provided. The Customer must not request such changes directly from the Cleaner.
Customer Representations and Warranties
- it will provide a safe working environment at the Premises for the Cleaner to perform the Service;
- the Cleaner will have unencumbered and unobstructed access to those areas of the Premises requiring the Service;
- it will provide the Cleaner with access to all services and utilities (including hot and cold water, electricity, and rubbish bins) as required by the Cleaner to provide the Service
- any cleaning equipment and materials provided by the Customer are safe, have not been tampered with and are in full working order
- it will advise The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service prior to the commencement of the Service of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime at the Premises
- it is authorised to use the Premises and obtain the provision of Service;
- if the Customer requires the Cleaner to clean behind or under any heavy items (eg. a fridge, bookshelf, or other furniture), it will move those items prior to the commencement of the Service; and
- it will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including cash, jewellery, works of art, antiques, or items of sentimental value prior to the commencement of the Service.
Health and Safety Risks
In addition to the obligations and warranties set out in clause 2 above, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- the Cleaner is entitled to undertake a job safety analysis before the commencement of any work to assess the health and safety risk at the Premises;
- The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service not use or cease using any materials or cleaning equipment provided by the Customer if the Cleaner thinks, in their absolute discretion, that the use of such materials or cleaning equipment poses a risk to health and safety.
- The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service not provide or cease the provision of the Service where carrying out the Service presents, in the absolute discretion of the Cleaner, a risk to health and safety
No engagement of Cleaners
- The Customer acknowledges The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service has invested a significant amount of resources in recruiting, selecting and training its Cleaners. Unless The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service gives prior written permission, the Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract with any Cleaner to provide domestic services to the Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which services are provided by The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service or for a period within 12 months after the conclusion of any Service.
- The Customer acknowledges that The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service may suffer loss and damage, including, without limitation consequential loss, as a result of a breach of this clause by the Customer.
- The actual price payable by the Customer is calculated on not only the total number of hours worked but the manner and type of work performed.
- Any price quoted by The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service is an estimate only based on The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service experience, without inspection, and based on information provided by the Customer. Subject to this clause, quotes are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of the quote.
- If at the commencement or during the course of providing the Service, it is apparent that the actual cost of the Service will exceed the quote provided by The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service, The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service will provide the Customer with the option to pay an increased fee to complete the Service, or pay the quoted amount and the service being completed at a lesser level.
- The Customer must inform The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service whether any cleaning services required are for an ‘end of tenancy’ and for bond return at the time of quotation
- The Customer may make a booking either in person, by either telephone, email or on The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service
- At the time of booking the Customer must provide details of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime located at the Premises;
- The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service will provide all quotations at the time of booking.
- The Customer agrees to make payment in cash, credit card (if services are available), or direct debit. The running of an account or acceptance of a Cheque is at the discretion of The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service and the cleaner is not able to accept these without prior approval from The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service.
- The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service reserves the right not to accept a booking for any reason.
- The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted by The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service in full prior to or at immediate completion of service, unless otherwise agreed in advance with The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service .
- If no payment has been made by the Service Time and no prior arrangement has been made, The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service will use reasonable endeavours to contact the Customer for payment. In the event that The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service cannot contact the Customer or payment is not made by the Service Time, the Customer will be deemed to have cancelled the Service, and the Customer must pay any cancellation fees. Payments may be made via credit card, bank transfer, cheque (by prior approval) or in cash. Payments by bank transfer details will be provided on request.
- Unless specified otherwise, all prices and quotations are expressed to be GST inclusive amounts.
- If GST is payable in respect of anything supplied to the Customer under this Agreement, then the amount which the Customer is obliged to pay for that supply (Original Amount) will (subject to the receipt of a valid tax invoice) be grossed up so that The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service receives an amount which, after subtracting the GST liability of The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service,results in The A to Z Sunshine Coast Cleaning Service retaining the Original Amount.
Late Payment of Fees
- Where The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service has agreed to invoice the Customer for payment of fees after the Service has been completed, the Customer agrees to pay in full, all fees due, within 7 days of the invoice date (unless stated otherwise as per invoice)
- The Customer agrees that if The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service has not received payment in full for the Service within one calendar month of the original invoice date then a late payment fee of $15 applies for the first month. Interest will be charged on the fixed rate of 10% per annum on each day that any amount remains outstanding thereafter.
- In addition to the amounts set out above, the Customer agrees to indemnify The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service in connection with a demand, action, or other proceeding (including mediation, out of court settlement or any action taken for recovery of debt from the Customer) arising out of a breach of these terms including the failure by the Customer to pay an amount by the due date.
If a Cleaner fails to attend the Premises within 1 hour of the Service Time and does not provide the requested Service, The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services will provide the Customer with either:
- a full refund of payments made by the Customer; or
- Offer to reschedule the Service at another time mutually agreed between the Customer and The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services.
The service guarantee is only valid for up to 3 days after the date or day of the cleaning service and under the following conditions being met:
- The The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service must be notified as soon as possible regarding defects of the clean so that we may comment, inspect and return in a timely manner
- The service guarantee only covers the cleaning of the unsatisfactory items at the property and does not entitle you to have the entire cleaning package nor additional items redone
- The service guarantee only covers work provided and booked via The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service, no other services are covered by The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service guarantee
- The service guarantee can only be invoked by the person who booked the cleaning service, with the exception of the vacate clean of which the owner of the property or the real estate agent managing the property may invoke the work guarantee on behalf of the person who booked the service
- The service guarantee is only valid on complete and whole cleaning packages as listed on our website performed at the property, this includes any optional extras that have been also performed at the property
- No building or maintenance work has been carried out at the property during or after the cleaning has been finished including but not limited to; renovation work, flooring replacement/repair, painting and decorating, plumbing or electrical work and other such similar services
- The property has only had minimal and light foot traffic during or after the cleaning, this exclusively excludes but is not limited to excluding; parties being held or other such large social gatherings at the property, home-open/house viewings other and such similar activities
- *This is with exception to vacate cleans in which the property should be vacant on the day of cleaning and continue being vacant afterwards with no person(s) or animal(s) remaining there
- The property has not been left open or unlocked, unattended or has had a security breach and had unwanted patrons enter after the cleaning service
- The property has not been damaged in any way, be this from weather conditions or other such acts of nature, accidents by an external party or the person who booked the clean or animals left in the property during or after the cleaning.
- The service guarantee will only be honoured on the same clean at the same property up to a maximum of 1 time, after that The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service will cease to re-attend to the property in dispute of that clean
- The property must be in a liveable condition at the time of the service taking place for the service guarantee to be honoured, this includes but is not limited to meeting the following criteria:
- The property is not excessively damaged, be this cosmetic or structurally
- There are no issues with feral animals, bugs, insects or such at the property
- The property must have working electricity with safe and usable electrical outlets, must have working lights in all rooms and must have running hot water
- The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service accepts no responsibility for bonds held back by real estate agents or owners nor for additional rent charges or other such charges accrued
The Customer indemnifies The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service against:
- all losses or liabilities arising directly or indirectly as a result of the provision of the Service including all losses or liabilities caused as a result of a breach of the warranties of the Customer; and
- all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal and including any action taken for the recovery of a debt from the Customer)
Accidents breakage damage and theft
- The Customer must inform The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of the Cleaner within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to claim any loss for any incident if the incident is not reported to The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, damage or loss to the following items is specifically excluded from the liability of The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service under these terms and conditions: cash, jewellery, art, antiques, and items of sentimental value.
Cancellation fees and non-access fees
- The Customer must provide The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service with at least 24 hours notice prior to the Service Time, if they wish to suspend, postpone or cancel the Service for any reason.
- In the event that such notice has been given, The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service will endeavour to reschedule the Service if required.
- In the event that the Customer does not provide 24 hours notice prior to the commencement of the Service, the Customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee equivalent to 2 hours cleaning (inclusive of GST) for administrative costs and loss
- In the event that the Customer does not provide unencumbered access the Premises for The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service or its Cleaners to provide the Service, the Customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee equivalent to 2 hours cleaning (inclusive of GST) for administrative and travel costs.
- This Agreement may be terminated by the Customer by providing at least 24 hours notice prior to the Service Time.
- The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service may terminate this Agreement by providing the Customer with at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the Service Time.
- The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if the Customer is in breach of this Agreement, and in the opinion of The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service, that breach is incapable of remedy.
The customer accepts and understands that breakages/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from our service date. Failure to do so will entitle customer to nothing. Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services advises for your first clean that the customer or a customer’s representative must be present at the time of completion of the job so an inspection can be carried out and any corrections made on site on the same day. If the customer is not completely satisfied with a cleaning job, Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services or Cleaners will re-clean any areas and items to customer’s satisfaction. Once Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services has left the site it will be of the understanding that customer or customer’s representative is fully satisfied with the services provided and no complaints will be accepted afterwards. Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services reserves the right not to be responsible for: cleaning job not complete due to the lack of, hot water or power; third party entering or present at the customer’s premises during the cleaning process; any damages caused by a faulty or not in full working order materials/equipment supplied by the customer; any accidental damages caused by Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services or Cleaner if the customer has an unpaid balance owed to Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services.
There are no refunds in our cleaning Services. Since cleaning is a very personalized and subjective service, we cannot offer refunds to customers. However, we want you to be 100% satisfied with Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services. If you are not completely satisfied with any part of your service we will return your original cleaner to your home to re-clean the area/task within 2 working days or if original cleaner is not available we’ll send a different cleaner to complete cleaning. We ensure you that we will not re-visit or re-clean after we re-clean your place (our cleaners Second Visit) so you or one of your appointed people should be there to inspect the place before our cleaners leave the premises in the second visit and no complaints will be accepted afterwards.
Note to Customers:
Under No Circumstances Refund Claims will be Considered once the service has been completed and the team have re-cleaned the property.
All Service Complains etc must be submitted in written to sunshine Eco Cleaning services via email into firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We ensure you that any phone call or text message will not be accepted as your complaints and claims.
The Customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges a third party to conduct service.
Changes to this agreement
- The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and may do so by publishing an updated agreement on its website. Each updated agreement will take effect 24 hours after it has been published on the website.
- The Customer agrees that any use of the Service following any such change, whether as a single job or as part of a regular cleaning schedule, constitutes their agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
Law and Jurisdiction
- The Customer and The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and may do so by publishing an updated agreement on its website. Each updated agreement will take effect 24 hours after it has been published on the website. Acknowledge and accept that this Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland and both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland in the event of any dispute
Copyright and trademark
- The content of this Agreement is protected by international copyright laws and may be used for personal reference only. Subject to applicable law, permission to copy, alter, reproduce, publish, transmit and/or otherwise distribute this content is forbidden without first obtaining the prior written permission of The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service.
- The name ‘The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service’ is a registered trademark. Subject to applicable law, permission to use this name is forbidden without first obtaining the prior written permission of The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Service.